Thursday, January 13, 2011

One-on-One Speech Coaching

The format of my one-on-one private coaching is simple and very effective. You and I will spend the time focused with laser-like intensity on just two things—crafting the specific content of your message and polishing your delivery of that message.
Being an amazing communicator is a learned skill.  It’s not a natural gift you either have or don’t have. I know from decades of experience, with hundreds of students, that no matter how good you are now…you can be even better! 
First you and I will discuss your objectives, your situation and your present content. I will prepare for our face-to-face time by reading or listening to a recorded presentation of yours, and reviewing the questionnaire you’ll be sending me about yourself.
I’ll then teach you how you can craft a powerful message so it connects to your audience. You will possess information and skills almost no one else has, to help you “Speak With Impact.” Every skill, technique and method we work on will be specific to what you do and what you want to accomplish, based on where you are now in your skill level.  
The feedback from the students who have experienced my “Speak With Impact” coaching highlights three important benefits. In summary, here’s what these top level executives, managers and super sales professionals have said…
1.   “I never realized how vital it is to connect my message to my audience. Joel gave me the secret of how to do it, and now my message connects with the audience every time I speak!”
2.   “I immediately felt so much more confident when I spoke because I was so much more prepared and knew I had the right message for the right audience.”
3.   “I now have a speaking skills tool box of all the materials I’ve received. I can go back to this massive and valuable resource as I progress, and keep getting even better as my skills improve.”
That’s exactly what you can expect to gain from your “Speak With Impact” one-on-one coaching sessions.
Our time together can be scheduled in increments of three half-day sessions, all in one week, or spread out over several weeks. We’ll make it fit your needs and your situation.
You will receive a massive amount of resource material in the form of a 125-page binder, plus CDs and DVDs. These tools will be an invaluable help as you continue to improve.
To decide if this is right for you, answer this question: “Just supposing, you could speak with even greater confidence and calmness, with a message customized specifically for your audience, that included impacting stories, startling statistics, humor, visuals, and participation, how much would that be worth to you?” 
You can call me directly at 1-800- 852-8572 or (480) 948-5633 and let’s discuss your objectives and set a date to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment